The Thriving Practice Podcast is here with our newest episode, joined by Beth Lachance, CEO of REVA Global Medical Virtual Assistants, a company providing healthcare professionals with unmatched virtual solutions.
Beth shares how hiring a virtual professional can support a medical practice or hospital center at a fraction of the expense of hiring a full-time employee.
A virtual medical assistant can support in many roles:
• New patient intake forms
• Insurance verification and prior authorization
• Review of referral information
• Electronic medical records
• Revenue cycles, including billing, claims and collections
• Other administrative tasks
Working with an agency that does their own vetting, onboarding, and training can reduce the risks for you as a practice owner while increasing your capacity and scalability.